Monday, November 19, 2012

More Specific Plan

I am going to do a survey using GoogleDoc, unless I find a more efficient online survey website. I will post the link to  it on my Facebook and Twitter, and ask my family members to post it places, as well. I will ask adults, children, teenagers, males, and females how they use social networking websites. I will ask their age, gender, and location, and then how they use the websites, what kinds of things they post, what they hope to get from the sites, which sites they use, if they think it is having a positive or negative effect on society, how they have seen it impact their relationships, businesses, etc., and where they see social networking going in the future. I hope to send out this survey in the next week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment